General and prior innovative part of this project is the goal to develop a standard of a comprehensive business-HEI cooperation system at increasing the attractiveness of the graduate as an employee and assisting the entreprenerial potential disclosure in partner countries. This approach is new for non-EU countries and given the support of State regulators will have a significant impact on renewing the educational environment of the consortium states.
Specific innovative elements will be the following results:
– Detailed study of contemporary business-HEI cooperation approaches of the consortium countries and the development on this basis of structural complex of methods aimed at drastic improvement of the interconnection of HEI and business in the society;
– The innovative system standard of applicable business-HEI cooperation practices and practical training methods. The first including a state-of-art versions of forming a mutually beneficial system of cooperation between business practices and HEI education process and methods of entrepreneurial activity support. Second involving classroom simulations, curricula flexibility, redesign of student entrepreneurship, practice placement, alumni mentorship and business involvement;
-Methodological handbook for HEI with recommendations for the implementation of this complex system into the existing educational process and curricula redesign;
– Interactive online web resource for intercollegiate operating experience developed complex and further development of the project;
– Web-based employment guidance system and counseling platform allowing to fill the gap in providing full package of career services for students and covering all relevant stakeholders and target groups;
– Handbook of course development technology with practical training embedded into academic education process;
– Guidelines of student entrepreneurship centers creation and redesign as a part of practice oriented training program inside curricula (and the redesign of centers themselves);
– Retrained lecturers acting as multipliers and drivers of the business-HEI cooperation system;
– Web based Alumni network standardized design both in terms of functionality and compatibility with project aims;
– Recommendations for Ministries of Education of partner countries with the aim of changing the legislation in order to aid a wider implementation of project findings and outcomes.